We have helped over 500 organizations in Canada and organizations in Namibia, Nigeria, Oman, Seychelles, Tanzania, Trinidad and The Gambia earn ISO 9001 registration.
There are four main benefits for organizations that formalize their quality management system.
1: Tools to Prevent Problems
ISO 9001 contains many tools to help managers prevent problems from occurring. In most cases, companies that spend $1 on problem prevention save between $10- $100 in failure costs such as scrap, re-work, overtime, unhappy customers, employee injuries, increased insurance premiums, etc. In fact, some organizations justify the expense of becoming registered by the savings generated from prevented problems.Read More
2: Improved Consistency and Control of Operations
Managers gain more control over the operations and are able to increase the day-to-day consistency of the organization. From the customer’s point of view, greater consistency usually means higher customer satisfaction. Formalized management systems can also help reduce the impact of employee turnover on organizations.Read More
3: Continual Improvement
ISO 9001 provides tools to identify and act on cost takeout and customer service improvement opportunities. Management systems force the management team to be more responsible and accountable for continual improvement.
4: Marketing Potential
Some customers perceive organizations with an ISO 9001 registration as being more disciplined, more trustworthy and providing higher levels of product and service quality. In some industries, registration is a requirement to do business.
Benefits of using Management Support Network Inc.:
- Our Consulting Approach: We do not tell you how to run your organization. We show you the options and let you select the best option for your management style and your organization.
- Guaranteed Registration: We guarantee your organization will earn ISO 9001 registration . . . no extra expenses or surprises once the project has started.
- Project Management Support: Our consultants provide project management assistance to ensure all projects are done on-time and on-budget.
- Monthly Payment Plans: We provide monthly payment plans to ease cashflow management.
- Account Managers: Our account managers follow up throughout the project to ensure our clients are fully satisfied.
- Improving Business Performance: Before the project starts, we list the relevant problems that have occurred over the last 6 months. This list keeps the team focused during the project.
- Modular Management Systems: We design all of our management systems to be modular. This allows easy registration to another management system (like ISO 14000 or OHSAS 18000) in the future.
Other Government Funding
The federal, provincial and other government agencies are constantly adding, modifying and removing various government funding programs for industry. We can work with you to identify projects or activities that may be eligible for these grant or interest-free loan programs. Contact our office for an assessment.